Friday, April 15, 2011

Investing


Question by JaiMiN: Investing??

I was in the States as an international student. Since i have completed my studies i have come back to my home country. What i want to ask is, can i still invest in Bonds, Equity, CD's, etc...through my bank a/c, which is active. I will not be investing more than 00. I do have a Social Security Numer and a active checking a/c(which i had opened up while my stay over there), and now even plan on opening up a savings a/c with the same bank. Would i be able to do that(invest) without any problems? Like from immigration office or the govt. Any help would be appriciated. Thanks.




Best answer:

Answer by trust.helps
Don't think it is worth the trouble with - $ 5000.

The revenue at home might have a problem, ? not the U.S.
etc.

Also - their is a possible currency risk or loss ?? etc.

Savings Account, Funds, ETFs are another idea. ok





Add your own answer in the comments!

Other posts like this, by keyword:

Investing:

Guide Investing Mutual Funds (Money Smarts/David Logan Scott) ...
Q&A: Can anyone recommend a good website to teach me the basics of investing my 401K? ...
Stop Buying Mutual Funds: Easy Ways to Beat the Pros Investing On Your Own Reviews ...
Investment Strategies for Agriculture and Natural Resources: Investing in Knowledge for Development Reviews ...
Ludwig II 1 (v. 1) ...
Pocket Companion to On-Line Investing ...
How to Make Too Much Money: Your Guide to Investing Wisely ...
More Than L.I.P. Service: A Lifetime Investing Plan ...
Sunday Driver: The Writer Meets the Road–at 175 MPH ...
Blue Sheep Reverie Volume 2 (Yaoi) ...

No comments:

Post a Comment