Saturday, March 19, 2011

Outdoors, Longer, running, treadmill
Outdoors
by alobos flickr

Question by ɱÆ"ÅŸâ"¼Æ¹Æ¦Æ´ M∆ɲ - ¡∩ ♥ w¡th ɱΥ MЯ.ƧПӨЯΚ:

Do you run longer on the treadmill or when you go running outdoors?



Your Ad Here





For some reason I find I push myself harder on the treadmill, but the downside is I am constantly watching the clock on it that's why I prefer to go running outdoors.

How bout you?




Best answer:


Your Ad Here


Answer by Hayley.
I run for much longer outdoors, I find it quite therapeutic taking in the views and breathing fresh air. :)

I find the treadmill gets boring and I always feel like i'm gonna fall over when I get off it..lol.





What do you think? Answer below!

Your Ad Here



Other posts like this, by keyword:

Outdoors:

Animals Books blog ...
Home and Garden Books ...
Engineering Books blog ...
Women Sleuths Books ...
Women Sleuths Books ...
Home and Garden Books ...
Womens Fiction Books ...
Fiction Books e ...
Photography Outdoors: A Field Guide for Travel and Adventure Photographers Reviews ...
Outdoors: The Garden Design Book for the Twenty-First Century ...
Longer:

The Fountain of Youth: Living Longer with Youthful Fitness, Health and Happiness ...
running:

Educators Books ...
Water Sports Books ...
Relationships Books blog ...
Audiobooks Books blog ...
Christianity Books ...
Running for Freedom: Civil Rights and Black Politics in America Since 1941 Reviews ...
Running the Bases: Definitely Not a Book About Baseball ...
Running The World: Tallinn, Estonia (Blaze Travel Guides) Reviews ...
The Micro Manager: Your Personal Boss from Hell (Running Press Mini Kits) ...
Should a presidential candidates religion matter whilst running for the highest office of the United States ? ...
treadmill:

No comments:

Post a Comment