Friday, January 21, 2011

Is it pointless to read multiple biographies on the same person?



Your Ad Here





Question by bluewind31: Is it pointless to read multiple biographies on the same person?

I just finished reading Einstein: His Life and Universe by Walter Isaacson. I found Einstein's life so interesting that I'd like to read more about him, but would reading another biography just give me the same information that I already got from the first one I read? Any suggestions on what else I could do to satisfy my Einstein-thirst?




Best answer:


Your Ad Here


Answer by Michelle B
no, not at all, it would give you the same events, but it might give you an interesting fact you didn't =know. look online to find out more . . .





What do you think? Answer below!

Your Ad Here


No comments:

Post a Comment