Wednesday, February 23, 2011

How much should I charge for all night childcare?



Your Ad Here





Question by Sam: How much should I charge for all night childcare?

I am starting a small childcare. For days I am thiking about charging .50/hr or /day. But when it comes to the evenings from 5pm-5am I dont know what to charge. Any ideas or suggestions?

Also what should I charge for additional children?




Best answer:


Your Ad Here


Answer by Nahndi
! Why? Because you have to feed, bathe, read a story, tuck them in, watch them during the night, wake them up on time, feed them, make sure their properly dressed, and send them off. That's alot of work for a kid thats not yours. For additional children you should sometimes lower the price. If Mommy had 5 kids and she wanted you to keep them for the night that would be 0. If your a nice person like me I would knock off . Good luck with the daycare!





Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

Your Ad Here


No comments:

Post a Comment